Stainless steel gate valve: The valve body, bonnet, gate, and gate rod are made of stainless steel. The sealing surface of the valve seat is made of PTFE, stainless steel + hard alloy or surfacing hard alloy. The packing is generally made of hard alloy, PTFE. Vinyl, asbestos graphite or flexible graphite. Nominal size DN15~DN800, working pressure 1.6MPa~20.0MPa, applicable temperature ≤200℃, suitable for nitric acid and weak corrosive medium pipeline.
1. Austenitic stainless steel is used, which has good corrosion resistance to oxidizing acid medium.
2. When the medium flows through the stainless steel gate valve, it does not change its flow direction, and the fluid resistance is small.
3. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium, the opening and closing torque is small, and the opening and closing is more labor-saving.
4. The flow direction of the medium is not restricted, the flow is not disturbed, and the pressure is not reduced. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides of the gate valve to achieve the purpose of use. It is suitable for pipelines where the flow direction of the medium may change.
5. The gate is placed vertically in the valve body, and the structural length is short.
6. Good sealing performance. When fully open, the sealing surface is less eroded.
Design specification: GB/T 12234
Structure length: GB/T 12221
Connection flange: JB/T 79.1 etc.
Test and inspection: JB/T 9092
Pressure-Temperature: GB/T 9131
Product identification: GB/T 12220
|Nominal pressure PN
|case||test pressure（MPa）||upper seal|
【Applicable medium and applicable temperature】
|shell material||Applicable media||proper temperature（℃）|
|Chromium-nickel-titanium steel （P type）||Nitric acid||≤200|
|Chromium Nickel Molybdenum Titanium Steel（R type）||Acetic acid||
【Material of main parts】
|valve body、valve cover||valve plate、valve seat||stem||Stem Nut||filler||handwheel|
|Chromium-nickel-titanium steel||Stainless steel、 stainless steel + carbide||chrome-nickel-titanium stainless steel||aluminum bronze||Teflon||malleable cast iron|
|Chromium Nickel Molybdenum Titanium Steel||Stainless steel、stainless steel + carbide||chrome-nickel-titanium stainless steel||aluminum bronze||Teflon||malleable cast iron|
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US